Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Top Quotes of 2009



2009 was a wacky year. The world endured the "Summer of Death," a tanking world economy, and a UFO that resembled a jumbo sized bag of Jiffy Pop flying over Denver! There were also a plethora of unforgettable quotes from this unbelievable year. A Yale lecturer has compiled his annual list of important & influential quotes from the past year. Here are a few of my favorites:

1. "Keep your government hands off my health care."

3. "There's an app for that."

6. "I'm going to let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time! One of the best videos of all time!"

7. "Um, you guys said that we, um, did this for the show."

9. "The governor is hiking the Appalachian Trail."

A full list of the top quotes can be found >>>> here

1 comment:

Corby said...

One of my favorites, not on that list, was: I'd rather keep my guns, freedom and money. You can keep the "change."