Thursday, April 3, 2008

Absence

I can't believe its been almost three weeks since my last blog. Man, oh man, does time fly by... I feel that things are happening to me at a rapid pace that I have not had the time to relax and take it easy. Work has been crazy, I started a computer course at Irvine Valley College, and I've been trying my best to save money for the summertime. 
I think that trying to save and stick to a tight budget has been the most difficult thing to do. Denying my immediate needs in place of future plans is a big deal for me. I am the type of person who likes to have things now. Perhaps that is just pride getting in the way and God is showing me how I need to be more prudent with my money. Fortunately, I don't have any issues with shopping or wasting money on frivolous items. My biggest downfall is food and eating out. I have cut back drastically on my eating habits by packing lunches and eating out only once or twice a week. I feel that I can save a ton of dough by cutting back in that area. Overall, I think it will be a good challenge for me and I am looking forward to the payoff this summer. 

No comments: