Friday, September 18, 2009

Are You Ready For Some Football?

It's that time of the year again. The kids are back in school, the days are getting shorter, and the leaves are beginning to turn. This can mean only one thing, football is back! Now, I'm not the biggest football fan. If I would rank football it would probably be third behind baseball and basketball. However, I do know the game and I'm smart enough to know that having Adrian Peterson on your fantasy football squad is a good thing...A VERY GOOD THING...


(Week 2 - My picks are in the first column under the initials "JP")

A few years ago, I was asked to manage my company's weekly football pool. I've been running this little operation for a few years now and its a lot of fun. Everyone picks their winners for the week and whoever has the most wins gets a weekly prize. The season kicked off last Sunday and I got off to a roaring start with 13 wins. I didn't win the prize but it was a good way to start the season.

No comments: