Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Where I'm At Right Now

I know that there are many things that I should be proud of. I enjoy working with pro audio equipment, I have had a steady job, I'm responsible, I have a college degree, and I'm very knowledgeable on many issues. 

Lately, I've been bothered with the idea that I'm just not good enough and have had a lot of self doubt about my future. When I get overwhelmed with these thoughts, it paralyzes me and its hard for me to be decisive. I don't know where I'll be in a year. I can only hope that I'll be in a better place personally, with my relationships, my career, and financially. Growing up scares me. I struggle with turning the page and I am praying for direction right now. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep on working hard and seek God and His wisdom - He'll work it all out. It may not be easy, but He has a perfect plan and He'll get you there. Take care! and we all should hang out soon. Maybe a BBQ and watch the Angels.

Joe Pena said...

Hey Lindz, thanks for caring :) it means a lot to have you and Marcos & little johnny in my corner. yes, we should have a bbq soon. just say when, and ill be there