Sunday, March 15, 2009

2009 Fantasy Baseball Draft

Last night, my amigos and I gathered for our second consecutive fantasy baseball draft. Last year's fantasy was a major disappointment and I threw in the towel two months into the season.  I have learned from my past mistakes and the motivation to redeem myself is driving me to be the best. This year will be different!

Without further adeiu, here is my lineup to begin the 2009 MLB season.

Catcher: Victor Martinez
1b: Casey Kotchman
2B: Howie Kendrick
3B: Aramis Ramierez
SS: Derek Jeter
OF Jason Bay
OF: Juan Rivera
OF: Hunter Pence
SP: Carlos Zambrano
SP: Jake Peavey
SP: Francisco Liriano
SP: Feliz Hernandez
SP: Hiroki Kuroda
RP: Jose Valverde
RP: JJ Putz
RP: Troy Percival
DH: Hideki Matsui
UT: Michael Young
B: John Maine
B: Hank Blalock
B: Wladimir Baletien

Hooray for baseball!!!

No comments: