Sunday, November 25, 2007

Moving Out (the countdown)


Well, the time has finally arrived...I will be moving out on my own in less than two weeks! The past couple of days have been a rollercoaster. On one hand, I am excited to finally set out on my own and to experience life on a new level. On the other hand, I am a bit saddened knowing that our family will be seperated and things will not be the same. Our family has always been together and that is one of the qualities that makes us unique. It will be very difficult for everyone to adjust to this major change.

I will be moving to Irvine (northwood) into Corby's spare room (pictures to come soon). I will have my own bathroom and the place is in pristine condition. I know that I am mentally ready to move out and that I will be responsible with all of my finances. I wish I could have saved more but I can't change that. I will be determined to make this a positive experience that will help me to grow as a person. Between now and the big day, I will record some of my feelings and aspects as the big day approaches.

No comments: