Sunday, August 5, 2007

Now Featuring: Ratatouille at Angel Stadium


In today's OC Register, it is reported that within the last 2 1/2 years, the OC Department of Health has cited Angel Stadium for 118 vermin violations. Angel's VP of Communications Tim Mead confirmed that cleaning crews wait at least 12 hours after each game to clean the entire stadium. Unclean dishes, pots, utensils remain unwashed and garbage litter the stands for at least half a day!!!! In my mind, this is totally unacceptable. By comparasion, Petco Park in San Diego and Dodger Stadium immediatly clean their facitilites.

I point the finger at the Arte Moreno for awarding the food contract to Aramark. Aramark employees are a disgrace. I would venture to say that they were the lowest bidder and we are now reaping the fruit. I was recently at Dodger Stadium and I honestly thought to myself how nice the stadium looked. I have also been to Petco Park and their concession clerks are very approachable and helpful unlike the skid row employees at Angel Stadium.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

from the mouth of an angels fan... wow.

let's admit. petco park is superior to both angels and dodgers stadiums.

i'm just saying.

Ange said...

I agree with amersons. Petco Park would never have Ratatouille in their stadium.