Thursday, July 17, 2008

King of the French Fry - Day 3

My apologies for slacking off on this story. I have had the intention to continue this blog for about a week but I am a person who is distracted easily...

The next leg of our great adventure took us to one of the most beloved fast food joints in Southern California: Del Taco. Whoever decided to serve french fries with tacos deserves a plaque on the wall of the Human Hall of Fame. This time we added another friend to our french fry fellowship, our So Cal sales rep. Brett.

As we all ordered our combos, and here was great anticipation. Del Taco is one of the few establishments to feature crinkle cut fries on their menu. I personally love Del Taco fries because they are so unique and they compliment anything that is offered on the menu. After we completed our meal our scores were recorded:

Me: 5 pts
Joe-Brah: 5 pts
Jim: 7
RA: 8
Total 6.25

I must confess, Joe and I were disappointed with our fries. I thought they were soggy and lacked any crispiness. For that reason, I gave them a moderate rating of 5 points. Jim loves Del Taco fries and even he did not entirely enjoy today's eating experience.

No comments: