Sunday, February 10, 2008

Good Friends Are Hard To Find



7,510 phone calls, 261 hours, 16 minutes, and 32 seconds of talk time, and five years of usage. Today, I decided to part ways with my reliable and outstanding cell phone. Not only did I get a new phone, I also changed carriers switching from Verizon to AT&T. After reviewing all of the cell phones offered by Verizon, I could not decide upon a phone that I truly wanted and so I bought an iPhone. Although, I do not talk on the phone that much, it is an important element to my life. A cell phone, is an expression of one's personality, traits, and preferences.

My old phone was the best. After the countless drops onto the pavement, texts, and unforgettable conversations, the time had come to buy a new one. In short, my phone was a tank and it served me well.

No comments: