Monday, December 17, 2007

Moving Update

Its been just over a week since I moved into Corby's apt. Life has been good at the new place with some ups and downs. On Monday, I cooked for the first time. It was typical first dinner (spaghetti and bread) but it was delcious because I made it. Last wednesday, my credit card was used fraudulently and a hold was placed on my account. That was not fun. I still went to my parents a few times during the week for dinner and company which was nice. I made a some mistakes along the way which put me on a roller coaster at times and I am realizing what it is like to be on my own.

Living on my own is a new experience and I am learning to roll with the punches. The days seem to move by slower compared to before. However, I feel that I am become more self dependent with each accomplishment no matter how small or large.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hooray for you, joey! you will love being on your own. but you are definitely lucky you are close enough for free dinners. :) when i went away to college it was 3 hours away from my fam and there was no "just dropping by" conveniently during dinner time. i can teach you how to make delicious chili if you have a crockpot!