Monday, July 2, 2007

Anime Adventures

If there is one thing about me, it is that i LOVE anime. Being the anime enthusiast that I am, I ventured with my brother to the Anime Expo this past weekend at the Long Beach Convention Center. Ok, time for a little honesty. I don't have any interest in anime whatsoever. Although, I do have an interest for Japanese culture, anime has never been a passion of mine.

As expected, there were a ton of people dressed up as their favorite characters. Guys dressed as ninja lords carrying their handcrafted swords, chicks dressed with high socks and the shortest mini skirts, and even people wearing racoon tails. Yes, racoon tails...

Anyways, it was an interesting experience. I took a ton of pictures. If you like to people watch, it is definatly the place to be.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nerd alert!!!

Anonymous said...

joey:
i still cannot, cannot, CANNOT believe that you went to an anime convention.

did you buy me a raccoon tail?