Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Baseball Is Back

Baseball is back and I am glad. The days are getting longer and summer is just around the corner. The Angels are the favorite to win their division because of their pitching and "improved" defense. I just hope that the Gary Matthews/HGH ordeal will not affect the team in a negative way. A problem that can derail our team, I am hoping for the best. I believe our bullpen is our strongest asset. Anchored by K-Rod and Scot Sheilds, the addition of Justin Spier was a HUGE but often overlooked signing. If our starters can consistantly pitch into the sixth and seventh innings with the lead I know that when the opposition plays the Halos they will be playing a seven inning game. Pitching and defense win championships. That is the recipe for success in Major League Baseball.

All in all,

I am just excited to see baseball again.

1 comment:

Ange said...

You sound like a sports commentator in this blog.